● You are developing a server-side enterprise application.It must support a variety of different clients including desktop browsers.mobile browsers and native mobile applications.The application might also expose an API for 3rd parties to customer.It might also（71）with other applications via either web services or a message broker.The application handles requests (HTTP requests and messages) by executing business logic;accessing a database;exchanging messages with other systems;and returning a HTML/JSON/XML（72）.There are logical components corresponding to different functional areas of the application.
What’s the application’s deployment architecture?
Define an architecture that structures the application as a set of（73）, collaborating services.This approach corresponds to the Y-axis of the Scale Cube.Each service is:
◆Highly maintainable and testable-enables rapid and frequent development and deployment
◆Loosely coupled with other services-enables a team to work independently (the majority of time on their service without being imputed by changes to other services and without affecting other services.
◆（74）deployable -enable a team to deploy their services without having to coordinate with other teams
◆Capable of being developed by a small team-essential for high productivity by avoiding the high communication head of large teams
Services（75）_using either synchronous photocall such as HTTP/REST or a synchronous protocols such as AMQP.Services can be developed and deployed independently of one another.Each service has its own database in order to be decoupled from other services.Data consistency between services is maintained using some particular pattern.
- 71 A.integrate B.Coordinate C.cooperate D.Communicate
- 72 A.request B.response C.text D.File
- 73 A.loosely coupled B.loosely cohesion C.High coupled D.Highly cohesion
- 74 A.Dependently B.Independently C.Coordinately D.Integratedly
- 75 A.interprate B.coordinate C.communicate D.depend
● A project is a [temporary] (71 ) of unique, complex, and connected activities having one goal or purpose and that must be completed by a specific time, within budget, and according to (72 ).
Project management is the process of scoping, planning, staffing, organizing, directing, and controlling the development of a(n) (73 ) system at a minimum cost within a specified time frame.
For any systems development project, effective project management is necessary to ensure that the project meets the (74 ), is developed within an acceptable budget, and fulfills customer expectations and specifications, Project management is a process that starts at the beginning of a project, extends through a project, and doesn’t culminate until the project is completed.
The prerequisite for good project management is a well-defined system development process. Process management is an ongoing activity that documents, manages the use of, and improves an organization s chosen methodology (the”process”)for system development, Process management is concemed with the activities, deliverables, and quallty standards to be applied to ( 75) project(s).
- (71) A.task B.work C.sequence D.activity
- (72) A.specification B.rules C.estimates D.designs
- (73)A.perfect B.Acceptable C.controlle D.compl
- (74) A.deadline B.specification C.expectation D.requirement
- (75)A.a single B.a particular C.some D.all